Our family spent time in Utah last week. Dan went for work and I went for fun. Which is slightly ironic. I mean, I did have fun and some great times during the day, but I also had a lot of tired teeth-gnashing and nocturnal musings on the potential of selling our screaming baby on ebay. Fortunately, come morning, Camden had the most adorable little grin and snuggle for me. Smart boy.
So here are some pics from our trip.
Ah! Mountains!!! Sorry, but this just isn't a sight often seen in Oklahoma. And I kinda miss it.
Draper, UT Temple
Deborah took me on a temple tour! We drove to the Oquirrh Mountains Temple, the Draper Temple, and the Jordan River Temple (and back home), and did it all in 90 minutes. I can't even drive to the temple nearest my house in that amount of time.
Deborah and kids visited Temple Square with me and Camden on a lovely brisk day. It's always so peaceful and beautiful there.
Sarah and Steven are so cute!
4 comments:
I know, I always find it funny when people ask about my "vacation". I want to scream, I went on a TRIP not a VACATION!!! Once you have kids, there are no more "vacations" as you do just as much work, if not more, while you are gone. Plus you get less rest. Plus they get less rest. Plus you kind of want to poke your eyes out at many, many points... and that's just on the way "there". :) Anyway, just know it isn't just you and you are fantastic!
What a great trip....er...minus the sleep. Someone asked me the other day how many temples are in Utah... How many?
For Mom: I had to look it up, but there are 13 temples in Utah, with 2 more announced. (I had to look it up on the LDS site!)
And It was fun to have Miranda visit. Camden is adorable. And it still surprises me how much harder it is to visit when kids are involved.
Glad you had fun, wish I could have seen you guys
Post a Comment