Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Camden on the Cob

Our Halloween adventures took place at my sister Deborah's house.  We crashed her ward's Trunk or Treat.  Fortunately, we had this fantastic costume Rebecca let us borrow.  Aren't sisters the best?! 
So, here is Camden in his Halloween finery, with his very handsome papa. 
And I discovered why Halloween is fun for parents of small children.  First - people tell you how very cute your kid is -- always nice to hear!  Secondly, people give you candy.  Someone actually thought I would give him a 3 Musketeer.  Perhaps if I were a generous mom, I would.  Sorry, he'll have to get it secondhand.  I'm all about repression from a young age - that's how I was raised. 

Here is my niece Sarah, as Minnie Mouse, with her good friend Tate.  Sorry, you can't really see Sarah's cool ears that Deborah made for her (by looping her hair, Pippy-long-Stocking fashion with wire and placing felt ears over the styled braids).
Dan says this Mickey and Minnie must be from the Addams Family. 

1 comment:

Tom and Sandy Fox said...

Great costumes! Thanks for sharing!