Okay, really, it was just for dessert. Not dinner. And I didn't actually eat all that by myself! Oh, but it was very yummy!
In case you wanted to see that it is layered, with a chocolate-crushed-vanilla-wafer crust, a caramel layer (with toasted pecans on top), covered by delicious chocolate cheesecake. I drizzled leftover caramel, melted chocolate and extra pecans on top.
I had a lot of fun planning it out and making it, but tasting it was still the best part!
4 comments:
Wait, THAT"S what you made?! I am impressed, and I want your recipe!
That looks delicious! I thought is was something you bought at a store. So I am doubly impressed that you made it.
Wow! That's a seriously gourmet cheesecake. I'd say you should keep coming up with amazing ideas like this, and start your own cheesecake chain!
YUM!!! And....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! =D
Post a Comment