Seems like going to the pumpkin patch is a great Fall activity for kids. So when I learned of one around here that is free, including the petting zoo, I was super excited to take Camden.
He really liked running around the pumpkin enclosure. Even after he tripped and fell over and bit his tongue.
I just think he's so darn cute!
Camden was completely enamored of the animals. We got animal feed for 50 cents and Camden was enchanted that the goats would nibble his fingers. He didn't quite understand that he should open his fist so they could actually eat the food. Poor teased animals.
They had a pony ride, which did cost money, but my very nice friend surprised me when she bought a ride for her girls and for Camden. He loved the ride and was crushed when he had to get off. Fortunately, this place is wise and immediately offered a piece of candy (your choice) when the ride was over. I was able to bribe Camden with a string of Sixlets, which lasted all the way to the car. Hooray!
All in all, a really successful time. I'll probably take Camden there once a week next October.
1 comment:
What a cutie!!! =D He looks very comfortable and brave on the horse! How are YOU feeling these days? Ready for Thanksgiving? =D
Post a Comment