Thursday, October 13, 2011

Biggest frustrations lately

Okay, so life with Camden has actually been quite frustrating lately.  He has passed the phase where he wants to please Mom and Dad more than he wants what he wants.  I knew this day would come, but it's sure lousy!  The parts of life I dislike most right now involved putting clothes on Camden, changing his diaper, and putting him in the carseat.  For some reason, he has decided that these things are all too horrendous to allow and there is usually a great deal of wiggling and crying throughout.

Anyway, Dan found this video made by the relative of a friend, which adequately demonstrates what life is like now.  It's only two minutes, but it makes me laugh - it's so true!

18 Reasons not to have Kids 

But I have to say, these still aren't reasons not to have a kid.  Cause even though I'm annoyed and I don't know how to persuade Camden not to put his hand in his crotch when I'm wiping poop from his man-parts, and I REALLY dislike the battle to buckle the carseat --  Camden has the BEST belly laugh ever.  And he says "tank oo" and "love oo" and "like it" and is absolutely adorable in a hundred ways.  Plus, he gives hugs (if he's not busy doing something else or mad at you) and snuggles you for a whole second before getting back to pulling things apart.  Camden is a great boy!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I remember when I was pregnant with Samantha, I read a list of things you should do to prepare for having children. I don't remember most of them, but one that made me laugh was, "Practice putting an octopus in a mesh bag without letting any tentacles stick out. This will simulate getting a toddler dressed." I still feel there is a lot of truth to that.