We have an announcement to make! At the end of March next year, the number of children in our family will double. Yes, we are having another kid! And it looks like it will probably be a boy.
As great as our firstborn is, we are pretty excited for his sibling to arrive!
10 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! So excited for you guys!
What? That's all? Just tell us you are having another boy and leave it at that?!!! Where are my details?! Well, no, not THOSE details! Tell me more about this pregnancy and preparations and those details.
So, so happy for you guys! You're the best of friends, and make super awesome parents who make super awesome kids!
That's terrific news! Congratulations. Keep me posted.
Yay! Congrats to you guys and hope the pregnancy goes well. (The deleted comment was me--I posted logged in as Steve.)
Sorry to be so uninformative! I feel pretty good, just tired. More excited for the kid to come than to be pregnant. Although ice cream tastes extra good right now!
Due date is March 28, but we'll have a slice n' dice delivery probably the week before. Have mostly everything we need already. Except a toddler bed and a ginormous supply of diapers.
WONDERFUL NEWS!! SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! =D Hope everything goes smoothly and you feel well enough to enjoy the holidays!
Congrats! So happy for you. Hope everything goes smoothly.
So excited for you! David told us last night and then I realized I hadn't checked your blog for a while!
Rochelle
Post a Comment