I'd like to state up-front that, no matter how adorable the subject, if enough photos are taken, it is inevitable that not all the photos will show the subject to be as cute as they really are. And I've discovered that it is difficult for me to display Camden in any way that might show him not to be perfect - which I KNOW he is!
He is awfully cute as he wakes up. So I took several pictures to show you how completely adorable he is, but somehow I missed the exceptionally cute moments and this is all that is recorded. So you might have to take my word for it.
4 comments:
I love it! Could he BE any cuter?! He is so tiny and adorable.
What a CUTIE! I just love it when they do that! And I love it when they're so small and immobile and you can just lay them on the couch! Oh I can't wait to meet him! I really wish you guys were coming to the reunion!!
What a SWEET and PERFECT little boy!!!! :)
watching babies stretch when they wake up is so fun...their little arms that barely reach the top of their head!!
Post a Comment