Weight: 12 lbs, 6 oz, in the 15th percentile
Height: 25 & 7/8", which is 50th percentile
Head: 41 1/2 cm, which is 25th percentile.
Basically, he's a tall, skinny boy. But so cute!!
My favorite recent development is that Camden laughs! It's so cute! He has discovered that his hands are useful and he can actually control them. Mostly. So now he grabs everything - his toes, his toys, the cup I am drinking from, my hair, etc.
It has made him a little more self-entertaining. Not sure why, but the toes are always fascinating. And apparently tasty too.
Yeah, the fingers are yummy too. Usually he has a couple or his whole fist to suck on. So when he only tucks his tiny thumb in the wide expanse of his mouth, it looks a little silly (kind of like a ping-pong ball in a baseball mitt).
Coinciding with his development of the tractor beam to the mouth, he has started drooling at an incredible rate. If fossil fuels recharged this fast, no one would be worried about alternate energy sources.
4 comments:
Hey Miranda,
Where is the amazing thrift store in Illinois? Camden is totally cute!
Rochelle
Samantha's fingers of choice to put in her mouth are the two middle fingers. But I know that she is really hungry if she has all 8 fingers shoved in there. And if I remember correctly, Steven always needed to wear a bib because of all his drool.
Camden is a cutie. I love his expressions.
I always love when they suck on their toes. It's so cute and at the same time so funny! Thanks again for visiting for Lili's blessing!!
Thanks for the update. The pictures are darling... the drool... not so much. All you kids were droolly. And most were long and skinny. I guess genes will prevail.
Post a Comment