Early in the afternoon on Sunday, Camden and I began a trip to my parent's house, to join the gathering of some siblings and offspring. I keep forgetting to actually use my camera, so here is skewed recital of events. Apparently, I don't take pictures of the older kids or adults. Stink! I'll do better.
Here is Camden, five minutes into the journey.
There are so many fun things to do at Grandma & Grandpa's house.
Emma, enjoying the swing.
Doesn't she look like a beautiful old-time girl?
Rylee and Charlotte. Don't be deceived into thinking they are happily playing together. Charlotte is oblivious and unaware of the imminent danger. Rylee bites. The most adorable silent bully you've ever seen.
Classic Delaney. Just enjoying the horse tire swing.
Camden just wants to be a little bit bigger and get in the tree house all by himself. Eek.
Monday was Emma's birthday, now 3 years old. She wasn't the happiest birthday girl for the pictures, probably because she was falling asleep on the horse swing (and about to fall off) when Kera called her in for cake.
Camden and Charlotte enthusiastically play with Little People. Okay, maybe Charlotte wasn't as enthusiastic as Camden.
All this excitement - new people, new place, new stuff -- gets a little exhausting. Poor kid!
1 comment:
Yes, I think your parent's house is a kid's paradise. The swing, the space, the treehouse... and of course the grandparents and cousins make it all the better!
Post a Comment