I apologize in advance.... The internet is pretty slow, so I had to resize the photos to pathetically low resolution in order to get them to upload. However, I know that your life cannot possibly be happy without a reminder of how cute and entertaining my child is.
Pilfering from Aunt Kristy's kitchen cupboard (try saying that 10 times fast).
Camden was sooooo excited to spend some time outdoors in a completely new place. Notice both hands are flapped back - he thinks that will help him walk faster.
Isabelle and Marian sharing their favorite chickens with Camden, who was a bit more hesitant to bond with the odd clucking creatures than the girls were.
Camden was delighted to watch me make cookies.... even more so when he discovered the spatula just sitting there, which of course, required closer inspection.
1 comment:
In THESE pictures, he looks like a real live kid, instead of a baby! Whoa!
Post a Comment