Camden experienced his first communal bath, with his cousin Samantha. I think Samantha enjoyed it more than he did.
At first he thought it was pretty fun.
Then the abuse started. He withstood this attack with equanimity, and the subsequent splashing too. But when she started smacking his forehead, that's when he decided it was over.
I love these two very different expressions.
Why I've given up cleaning.
At least until the current population at our house dwindles a little. Good thing Sarah is so good at cleaning up. Especially with a video as motivation. I love bribery!
Just had to show off some new apparel that we have been wanting - BYU gear! Thanks to Aunt Melinda! Sorry for the lousy shot - Camden wasn't all that eager to pose and kept crawling or turning away.
1 comment:
Great Blog! We love the contrast of expressions in the last photo of the bathing series!
Post a Comment