All this whining and complaining…Why doesn’t Dan post on his blog more? Why doesn’t he share his inner most secrets and elaborate upon the wonders of the universe? Why can’t we get another glimpse into the crazed mind of one who deals with crazed minds? And most of all what happened to your fear of the letter X?
Well here you go…a whole slew of posts all in a row. So here you go all you naysayers and murmurers: I have posted, you are enlightened, and we are all enriched.
2 comments:
Why thank you. I enjoyed myself immensely, reading the posts. I do feel enlightened. Only a few feelings of jealousy crept up as I read about you "other" good friends, so that is good, I think. Sounds like a great trip to DC!!
Oh good. You're back. I had been asking myself those questions on a daily basis.
Post a Comment