Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Smiley Boys

I took Camden to the splash park right after they came on, but it was a breezy, overcast day and a little chilly to be wet.  But it didn't seem to diminish his enjoyment of the water, just the duration.  I love this grin!

Ethan is so smiley!  He started smiling a lot right as soon as he turned 2-months old. He loves to be looked at and talked to.  So it's very convenient that I like to talk!


He's just so darn cute!  It turns out he does have a pretty happy disposition.  He withstands a good deal of  punishment, er, loving from Camden before declaring he has had enough.  As long as he gets food and sleep and attention, he is a very content and cheerful child.  Funny how that works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such DARLING boys!!! =D Absolutely precious smiles from both!!