Apparently, Camden caught on to a basic life conundrum - the crossroads of growing up versus the coziness of the comfortable past. Denied the pleasure of sleeping in his safe, secure, soothing crib, he boycotted his bed on a regular basis. Several nights I found him on the floor. I learned to be more careful, since one evening I bashed my poor child with the door, as I went to check on him. But after a few nights, he discovered a more comfortable?! way to pass the night.
I'm not sure it would be worth the crick in the neck. This kid also likes to snooze in his car seat, too, so his vertebrae must be much more forgiving than mine.
Well, he is cute!
P.S. I think we're past this phase now. Ninety-eight percent of the time, Camden will still be tucked in his bed, snoozing peacefully when I check on him. But it was quite entertaining!
No comments:
Post a Comment