Well, it's beginning! Camden is starting to take a few steps all by himself. I find it completely adorable.
You can judge for yourself, if you like to watch the following video.
Camden thinks this is the best game! He does better at the beginning - after that he laughs too hard to get very far.
We started this game about two weeks ago, but only recently did he really start to get the hang of it. Yesterday, he actually voluntarily let go of my fingers and walked off on his own, not to someone but something. I was so proud! Unfortunately, his brave solo ended after about 4 steps. Just as he almost reached his destination, he lost his balance and face planted, bashing his head on the way down. Somehow, I don't think he found his new independence all that rewarding. He hasn't tried again, except to walk from me to Dan or someone else.
He is a pretty great boy!
3 comments:
YEAH!!! LOVE this little video, and his sweet laughter as he shows off his new talent!! =D
Oh, so cute! What a great thing to learn to do! He's learned all these skills early it seams. He's only 10 months or so, isn't he? Lili is too content to sit and watch her sisters. She barely rolls over still.
I loved this video! So sweet!
Post a Comment