Saturday, February 26, 2011

I love JBF!

Yes, I realize JBF is not Dan's initials.  Have no fear - I'm not pronouncing my love for another individual.   It stands for Just Between Friends, an enormously huge consignment sale - which I love!!!  Dan watched Camden for me this afternoon so I could go to the pre-sale event, for which my exceedingly kind and thoughtful next-door-neighbor had procured a ticket for me.  I had so much fun!  

To shop for kid stuff without my kid!  Oh, joy, oh, rapture!

Anyway, I was quite restrained in my purchases.  But here is a picture of the items I couldn't resist. 

And I didn't spend all that much at all!  I got a walking/riding toy for Camden, a ball-popping toy, 3 nifty rattly trucks, 2 bags of 1/2 dozen socks each, a tub of large Duplo legos (or whatever they are called), a wooden puzzle and 4 tactile-interesting balls.  Oh, yeah, and a shape-sorting toy, too.  I'm a little sad I didn't get to see everything, but I'm not sure it was possible to view all the options.  I picked through about 20 of the walking/riding toys (this exact same model) to find the cheapest one in the best shape.  I made out like a bandit too.  The most expensive item was $6.

I'm going to bed now to dream about good deals on toddler toys.

No comments: