Our stake hosted a prom for youth ages 16 and up, which took place about two weeks ago. It was a good amount of work, but not horrendous. The worst thing about it, though, is that I don't have any pictures of the three of us all dressed up! Sad, I know. Dan seldom thinks to take any pictures of me. And I was rather busy trying to get my delicious tasty edibles prepared for the mass consumption to come. So, if Dan and Camden hadn't be the preparatory subjects for our photographer, I would have nothing to show for the night (except my barfed-on silk shirt).
Here are my handsome boys! And special thanks to Kera for Camden's absolutely adorable outfit. Love it!
I have the best boys ever!!
4 comments:
SO HANDSOME!!!! =D What is your calling at church?
Oh, I am the stake Young Women secretary. I work with the best ladies ever!
In Dan's defense. He did want to get pictures with his darling wife, but she was quite busy before the dance and there was line of youth at the photographer each time he checked before he had to take the boy home.
- Dan
So what's going on in your world? miss you guys... and super cute pictures, btw.
miranda... i read the percy jackson series per your recommendation. i really liked it. thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment