No, he really isn't happy. So he's been rather fussy, especially in the evening, and I've been eagerly anticipating Dan's arrival at home so I can hand off our boy and hopefully regain a little sanity. (It's not working so far.)
I miss my cheerful little boy, who is happy to play by himself.
I love how laid back he appears- which is actually unsusal as well. (I think he looks like his cousin Sarah here.)
See, Camden already has two teeth. But these babies came in immediately after our trip to DC, when there were lots of reasons for him to be cranky in addition to that. So it didn't seem so bad last time. I just figured he didn't like travelling or going new places, or having his cousins right in his face or sleeping in a strange crib.
Now I just know that it really stinks to grow teeth. Poor boy.
2 comments:
Oh, poor kid! Teething isn't fun at all, for the one growing the teeth, or the ones responsible for the one growing the teeth. I love that new blog header picture of Camden, though! He's such a handsome kid!
Hi Dan! Happy Birthday from us Merrell Girls and Merrell Boy. Hope you had a really great day!
Post a Comment