Monday, October 18, 2010

Inchworms and Monkeys

Our boy has developed remarkably in just the last few weeks.  He's got mad skills!  Previously, Camden was a very effective army-crawler, but now he has a new technique.  Dan refers to it as the "inchworm".

 

Oh, Camden is also growing his very first tooth!  It's on the bottom in the middle, just barely poking out.  I was just excited to have a reasonable explanation for why he has been a little crankier lately.  Although he doesn't seem to be horribly bothered by it now. 

I didn't think he would grow a tooth already, he's been chewing and drooling for so long now.  He especially likes to bite on his banana toothbrush-primer (thanks Aunt Melinda!).  But I think it makes him look like a monkey!




2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh Miranda! Once they start crawling, they don't stop moving!! Best wishes!

Tom and Sandy Fox said...

Wow! Great upper body strength. He certainly gets where he's going quickly. Time to childproof your house.

Thanks for sharing!