I look really doofy in these pictures, but this is just to show you how generous and kind everyone was! Such a pile of loot! Our baby is so loved! Or maybe they are trying to offset the inevitable trauma our boy will suffer for having us as parents. By the way, I am holding a Winnie the Pooh memory book. I was just told to look up and smile. Geeky came without instruction.
This is to show the tasty snacks my amazing hostess friends provided. Jill offered her house (and the chocolate!); Mollie contributed sandwiches and fruit and veggies and cake; and Mary helped with invitations and food stuff too. They even constructed this diaper tower and arranged all these cute one-sies around it!
This is the final stack of loot, with the masses of tissue paper next to it. Lots of people made burp cloths (which I am SURE we will need all of them) or other cute things. Kali made a nifty diaper & wipe holder thing to go inside a diaper bag. And we received a good start of adorable clothes - probably the only chance our boy has of being a classy dress-er.
5 comments:
That is Awesome! I love it and I am so happy for you! What a great loot haul. I know your friends had a great time doing it for you because I know I totally would have been there. And there is no such thing as too many burp cloths!
Congratulations! You have waited a long time and been through so much to get here. Enjoy your moment. You have earned it. I am so excited for you and can't wait to see pictures of your little one.
Hurray for great, and generous, friends! This was your (and Junior's) moment and we are glad that you were able to enjoy it.
yeah for showers and presents!!! glad you had a great time.
You are the best Miranda! I am so happy for your and this time in your life. I am glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment